Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
"TOKONAME" is a handcrafted stone diffuser made in one of the six ancient kilns in Japan.
It emits a delicate aroma from the matte surface with just a few drops of essential oil. For a refined and sustainable aromatherapy experience.
Handmade in Japan.
Authentic Japanese craftsmanship.
Material: grey clay
Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.1 x 0.8in
Designer: Fumie Shibata
• Aesthetic timeless design fits any interior/decor
• Subtle aroma diffusion experience
• Minimalistic and sustainable aroma diffuser
• Zero electricity, zero noise, zero plastic
• Endlessly reusable
• Ideal to use in personal spaces (desk, bedside, or beauty space)
• Compact size, easy to move to different spaces
How to Use
• This is a personal diffuser stone, designed to provide a subtle aromatherapy experience
• Apply 3 - 5 drops of essential oil onto the Tokoname stone and enjoy the natural aromatherapy experience
• Add more drops when the scent begins to fade