Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
"TOKONAME" is a handcrafted stone diffuser made in one of the six ancient kilns in Japan.
It gently emits an aroma from the matte surface with just a few drops of essential oil.
Handmade in Japan.
Authentic Japanese craftsmanship.
Material: Grey clay
Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.1 x 0.8in
Designer: Fumie Shibata
• Aesthetic design goes with any decor
• Subtle aroma diffusion, no strong/overwhelming scent
• Minimalistic and sustainable diffuser
• Zero electricity, zero noise, zero plastic (packaging includes)
• Ideal use in personal spaces (workplace, bedside, or beauty space)
• Compact size
How to Use
• Apply 3 - 5 drops of essential oil on to the stone
• Add more drops if the scent begins to fade
• This is a personal diffuser stone, designed to subtly scent your personal space (work place, bedroom, beauty space)