Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Used frequently in temples since ancient times, the pure, soft scent of Japanese cypress calms the mind.
A warm woody scent provides a feeling of groundedness through aromatherapy.
100% pure and natural essential oils blend
No animal testing.
Free of any animal components and/or animal by-products.
Size: 10ML, glass-bottled
Botanical: Yoshino Hinoki
Origin: Nara prefecture, Japan
Aroma: deep forest, wood
Aromatherapy benefit: calming, grounding, relieves anxiety
• 100% pure and natural essential oil blend
• Unique blend from Japanese Botanical Air collection
• Made from Japanese Yoshino Hinoki wood
• Warm earthy-woody scent provides a feeling of groundedness
• Calms the mind, relieves anxiety and stress
How to Use
• We recommend pairing the product with Tokoname Aroma Stone Diffuser for the best experience
• This is a personal diffuser, designed to subtly scent your personal space (workplace, bedroom, beauty space)
• Apply 3 - 5 drops of essential oil onto the stone diffuser and enjoy the natural aromatherapy experience
• Add more drops if the scent begins to fade
• Oil blend can also be used with your regular diffuser, follow usual instructions
• Store in a cool place avoiding sunlight
• Avoid using or storing near fire
• Keep out of reach of children
• Do not drink the oil and do not apply it directly onto the skin
• Securely fasten the cap after each use and use within a year of the purchase date
• If spilled, wipe immediately as it may damage or discolor surfaces
• If the oil comes directly in contact with the eyes, rinse the eyes thoroughly with water and seek immediate medical attention
• If you are concerned about your physical condition, such as allergies and chemical sensitivities, consult a health care practitioner before use
• Stop using if you feel unwell during use
Hinoki, Hinoki Leaf, Cypress, Cedarwood, Pine
Yoshino Hinoki is a Japanese cypress-type tree, originating from Nara prefecture