Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
No animal testing.
Exclusive at Sterre Rose Beauty.
Natural care free from any chemicals.
Free of any animal components and/or animal by-products.
• Size: 30x100 cm
• Machine washable 60°C
• Durability: 1+ year
Awarded Gold in 2014 Omotenashi Selection, an award dedicated to recognising exciting products that epitomise the concept of 'omotenashi', the unique hospitality spirit of the Japanese culture.
• Dual textured: exfoliating surface, and cleansing surface
• Skin resurfacing by removing dead skin cells, leaving behind silky soft skin
• Promotes blood circulation and skin cell renewal
• Towel has ideal shape & dimensions, to effortlessly scrub your back
• Strong and long-lasting like regular cotton towels
• Use during shower or bath ritual
• For the first few times of use, the new scrub towel may be a bit stiff, it will become soft after a few uses
• Dual textured: the textured surface exfoliates, deep cleanses and renews skin while the soft surface can be used for gentler cleansing
• Lathers well with soap
• Soap residue can be washed off the scrub towel easily
• Keep hanging at the shower or store as a regular towel after drying
• Machine washable at 60°C
Traditional handmade Japanese Washi paper (made by using mainly pine*), Cotton
*Pine from Ehime prefecture in Japan
Body Care Ritual
After exfoliating with Washi Paper Body Scrub towel, apply a layer of Cold Pressed Camellia Oil all over, for an even softer and nourished finish.