Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
100% natural, organic cold-pressed Camellia Oil, also known as Japanese Rose oil, or tsubaki oil. An excellent multipurpose dry oil for face, body, and hair.
Rich in antioxidants with rejuvenating benefits, increasing elasticity and hydration levels of the skin and preventing the formation of wrinkles. Also ideal to prevent stretch marks.
Bio certified. Ecologically guaranteed cosmetic.
No animal testing.
Exclusive at Sterre Rose Beauty.
Vegan certified. Free of any animal components and/or animal by-products.
• All skin types. Especially recommended for dry, sensitive and aging/mature skin
• All hair types. Especially recommended for dry, brittle hair
• Size: 30ML
• Glass bottled
• Restores the elasticity and smoothes the skin
• Extreme and long-lasting hydration
• Absorbs quickly without a greasy after feel
• Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids
• Multiuse nourishing dry oil for face, body and hair
• Helps to maintain healthy skin and hair
• 100% organic, cold-pressed camellia oil
• Bio and Vegan Certification
Instructions for Use
FACE - Nourishing Face Serum
• Use a few times per week, nightly, after cleansing and before moisturising
• Warm a few drops in the palms of your hands
• Gently press over face, neck and décolletage
BODY - Nourishing Body Oil
• Use directly after shower or bath for optimum results
• Warm in the palms of the hands and rub all over the body until well absorbed
HAIR - Leave-In Conditioning Treatment
• Towel dry hair after washing
• Put a few drops of Camellia oil into your palms and warm the oil by rubbing hands together
• Using fingertips, apply into hair ends which tend to be drier and more subject to breakage and damage
• 100% natural virgin camellia oil (Japanese Rose) of the highest quality, cold pressed without chemical procedures.*
• * The camellia oil may have a distinct aroma from the camellia flower seed - this is completely normal as it is a 100% natural cold pressed oil, without additions of any chemicals or perfumes. The cold pressing procedure ensures the most antioxidant properties are maintained.
• Any chemicals additives, parabens, silicones, perfumes