Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Finest Hand and Body washing gel with Japanese Silk deeply cleanses, while its superior moisture-retaining capacity leaves your skin hydrated and silky soft.
The light, refreshing scent of citrus and fruit trees from natural essential oils helps to energise and uplift your senses and mood. Ideal to kickstart your morning.
No animal testing.
Exclusive at Sterre Rose Beauty.
Formulated with natural ingredients.
All skin types
• Cleanses the body thoroughly while hydrating, leaving behind silky soft skin
• Contains organic high-quality Japanese Silk
• The high rate of amino acids in silk provide a superior moisture-retaining capacity
• 93.74% naturally-derived ingredients
• Contains natural essential oils including lemon zest, bergamot, clary sage, ylang-ylang flower
• Energising, invigorating scent helps awaken the senses and uplift your mood
• Doubles as body wash (shower & bath), and hand wash
Instructions for Use
• Suitable for daily use
• Take the appropriate amount of gel on your hand, or on a washcloth
• Sense the citrus-woody scent to benefit the invigorating qualities of the natural essential oils blend
• Lather well, gently wash, clean gently and rinse off thoroughly
• For best results, after drying off skin apply a layer of Energising Silk Hand & Body Lotion
93.74% naturally-derived ingredients, including:
• Organic high-quality Japanese Silk - main ingredient for hydration
• Natural essential oils: lemon zest, bitter orange leaf and twig, bitter orange flower (neroli), clary sage, ylang-ylang flower, lavender, frankincense, orange zest bitter, bergamot
• Plant extracts: yuzu extract
Full ingredients list
water, lauric dcid, potassium hydroxide, glycerin, diglycerin, myristic acid, isopentyldiol, palmitic acid, hydrolyzed silk, citrus junos fruit extract, sodium dilauramidoglutamide lysine, polyquaternium-39, polyquaternium-7, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, butylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, citric acid, perfume, limonene, linalool, citral