Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The traditional practice of burning incense takes on a modern flare with this two piece incense holder. A timeless miniature work of art, handmade in Japan.
The weighted ball sits on a ring to orient the angle of your incense stick in any direction. Featuring two openings to fit both Japanese and Indian incense. Available in Gold and Black.
Handmade in Japan.
Authentic Japanese craftsmanship.
• Size: 16mm x 16mm
• Weight: 18g
• Material: Solid brass
• Made in: Takaoka City, Japan
• Designer: Masataka Sumitani
• Two-piece incense holder
• Fine, elegant, timeless design
• Authentic Japanese craftsmanship
• Made from 100% solid brass
• Ball can be rotated on its cradle to change the angle of the incense stick
• Features two openings to fit both Japanese (1/8"") and Indian (1/16"") incense
How to use
• Place the ball and its base on an incense tray and insert an incense stick into the appropriate opening
• Rotate the ball to adjust the angle of the stick and light your incense
• Use a cloth and a suitable cleaner for brass to clean the incense holder
• Caution: must be placed on an incense tray to collect the ashes