Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
These incense sticks are traditionally made in Kyoto from 100% natural ingredients: incense, bamboo charcoal and natural aromatic essences.
Incense is recognized among the Japanese for its many aromatherapeutic benefits: it helps calm the mind, promotes better sleep, reduces stress and anxiety, improves concentration and relieves pain.
Japanese incense is subtle, elegant, soft and exquisite. Available in two natural scents: bamboo & cherry blossoms.
No animal testing.
Free of any animal components and/or animal by-products.
• Traditional sticks of natural bamboo charcoal incense
• Size: 50 sticks, 9 cm
• Made in: Kyoto, Japan
• Natural Japanese bamboo charcoal incense
• Aromatherapeutic benefits
• Subtle, elegant, soft and exquisite aroma
• Made from 100% natural ingredients
• Ideal for meditation, yoga or before bedtime
How to use and care tips
• Place a stick on an incense holder, for example Luna Brass Incense Holder
• Light the incense with an open flame until a very light smoke appears
• If the flame does not go out by itself, blow lightly on it to extinguish it while preserving the incandescence
• Enjoy the exquisite incense scent
Precautions for use
• Avoid placing flammable objects near
• Do not place anything flammable under the incense and a tray is preferred to hold it
• Do not leave incense without monitoring
• Avoid making the incense stick wet
• Incense: from the island of Awaji, Hyogo, in Japan, where 70% of Japanese domestic incenses are produced
• Bamboo charcoal: limits the emission of smoke during combustion
• Natural perfume: oils and essences extracted from different plants depending on the chosen scent: bamboo or herry blossoms.
Made from 100% natural ingredients