Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
These incense sticks are traditionally made in Kyoto from 100% natural ingredients: incense, bamboo charcoal and natural aromatic essences. Bamboo charcoal, transformed from Japanese bamboos, purifies the air and limits the emission of smoke during combustion.
Incense is recognized among the Japanese for its many aromatherapeutic benefits: it helps calm the mind, promotes better sleep, reduces stress and anxiety, improves concentration and relieves pain.
Japanese incense is subtle, elegant, soft and exquisite. Available in three natural scents: bamboo, sandalwood, cherry blossoms.
No animal testing.
Free of any animal components and/or animal by-products.
• Traditional sticks of natural bamboo charcoal incense
• Size: 50 sticks, 9 cm
• Made in: Kyoto, Japan
• Smoke-free bamboo charcoal incense
• Subtle natural Japanese fragrance
• Aromatherapeutic benefits
• 100% natural ingredients
How to use and care tips
• Place a stick on an incense holder, for example Luna Brass Incense Holder
• Light the incense with an open flame until a very light smoke appears
• If the flame does not go out by itself, blow lightly on it to extinguish it while preserving the incandescence
Precautions for use
• Avoid placing near flammable objects near
• Do not place anything flammable under the incense and a metal Incense tray is preferred to hold it
• Do not leave incense without monitoring
• Avoid making the incense stick wet
• Incense: from the island of Awaji, Hyogo, in Japan, where 70 % of Japanese domestic incenses is produced
• Bamboo charcoal: limits the emission of smoke during combustion
• Natural perfume: oils and essences extracted from different plants depending on the chosen scent: bamboo, cherry blossoms, sandalwood.
Made from 100% natural ingredients