Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Many exfoliators contain harsh abrasives or plastic micro beads. Instead, opt-in for a natural Konjac Sponge for a gentle polish of your skin.
Our bestselling 'Konnyaku Sponge' helps to deeply cleanse and gentle exfoliate dead skin cells, leaving your skin soft, smooth and supple.
• Sakura: cherry blossoms essential oil infused - soothing
• Camellia: camellia oil infused - hydration
• Yuzu: yuzu powder infused - prevents dryness
• Green Tea: green tea powder infused - antioxidant
No animal testing.
Exclusive at Sterre Rose Beauty.
Natural care free from any chemicals.
Free of any animal components and/or animal by-products.
All skin types, including sensitive
• One piece
• Delicately packaged in handmade Japanese Washi paper
• Gently polishes and deeply cleanses the skin
• Enhances radiance by removing small imperfections and dead skin cells
• Stimulates blood circulation
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Natural. Non-toxic. Vegan. Cruelty free. 100% Biodegradable
Instructions for Use
• Unwrap the sponge
• For first time use, hydrate the sponge in water for 5-10 minutes until it expands to 1.5 times the original size
• Gently squeeze out excess water and gently massage and exfoliate your face or body in a circular motion
• After use, rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
• Place sponge in the fridge in an air-tight container. For best preservation of the sponge and to enhance the ritual experience, we suggest using the traditional Japanese-style Konjac Sponge case
• Durability: as the sponge is a 100% natural vegetal product, it lasts about 2 months. Once it looks and feels worn out, replace it
The Konjac sponge is made from Konjac mannan, a natural fibre derived from the root of the konjac plant, coming from Makanai's own farms in Japan
Konjac mannan, red clay, camellia oil essence, calcium hydroxide
Konjac mannan, pink French clay, Cherry blossom extract
Konjac mannan, yellow clay, yuzu extract, calcium hydroxide
Konjac mannan, green clay, green tea powder, calcium hydroxide