Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
No animal testing.
Exclusive at Sterre Rose Beauty.
Natural care free from any chemicals.
Free of any animal components and/or animal by-products.
• All skin types, including sensitive
• One piece
• Delicately packaged in traditional hand-made Japanese Washi paper
• Gently polishes and deeply cleanses the skin
• Enhances radiance by removing small imperfections and dead skin cells
• Stimulates blood circulation
• Camellia has moisturising & anti-aging benefits
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Natural. Non-toxic. Vegan. Cruelty free. 100% Biodegradable
Instructions for Use
• Unwrap the sponge
• For first time use, hydrate the sponge in water for 5-10 minutes until it expands to 1.5 times the original size
• Gently squeeze out excess water and gently massage and exfoliate your face or body in a circular motion
• After use, rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
• Place sponge in the fridge in an air-tight container. For best preservation of the sponge and to enhance the ritual experience, we suggest using the traditional Japanese-style Konjac Sponge case
• Durability: as the sponge is a 100% natural vegetal product, it lasts about 2 months. Once it looks and feels worn out, replace it
• The Konjac sponge is made from Konjac mannan, a natural fibre derived from the root of the konjac plant, coming from Makanai's own farms in Japan
• Konjac mannan, red clay, camellia oil essence, calcium hydroxide