Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Exfoliate your skin the natural way. Many exfoliants contain harsh abrasives. Instead, opt-in for a gentle natural exfoliator for a delicate polish of your skin.
Our best-selling 100% vegetal 'Konnyaku Sponge' helps to deeply cleanse and gently exfoliate dead skin cells leaving your skin soft, smooth and supple. Infused with Cherry Blossom essence, known for its rich antioxidant levels and soothing properties.
Konjac is completely natural, non-toxic, and 100% biodegradable (no harmful plastic microbeads!)
No animal testing.
Exclusive at Sterre Rose Beauty.
Natural care free from any chemicals.
Free of any animal components and/or animal by-products.
• All skin types, including sensitive
• One piece
• Delicately packaged in traditional hand-made Japanese Washi paper
• Gently polishes and deeply cleanses the skin
• Enhances radiance by removing small imperfections and dead skin cells
• Stimulates blood circulation
• Rich antioxidant levels and soothing properties thanks to Cherry blossom infusion
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Natural. Non-toxic. Vegan. Cruelty free. 100% Biodegradable
Instructions for Use
• Unwrap the sponge
• For first time use, hydrate the sponge in water for 5-10 minutes until it expands to 1.5 times the original size
• Gently squeeze out excess water and gently massage and exfoliate your face or body in a circular motion
• After use, rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
• Place sponge in the fridge in an air-tight container. For best preservation of the sponge and to enhance the ritual experience, we suggest using the traditional Japanese-style Konjac Sponge case
• Durability: as the sponge is a 100% natural vegetal product, it lasts about 2 months. Once it looks and feels worn out, replace it
• The Konjac sponge is made from Konjac mannan, a natural fibre derived from the root of the konjac plant, coming from Makanai's own farms in Japan
• Konjac mannan, Cherry blossom extract