Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
High-quality performance sheet mask made in Tokyo. Formulated with natural antioxidant Q10, hydrating hyaluronic acid and cooling Aloë vera.
No animal testing.
Formulated with natural ingredients.
Free of any animal components and/or animal by-products.
All skin types, including sensitive
• Size 25G / 1 treatment
• Made in Tokyo
• Q10 neutralizes aggressive oxygen compounds that causes skin aging
• Reliefs thirsty skin
• Promotes skin regeneration
• Contains soothing and cooling Aloë Vera
• Comes in traditional Japanese 'Ukiyo-e' art packaging
• Sheet masks create a seal on your skin - your skin gets to absorb all the nourishing ingredients
• Natural, vegan, cruelty-free
Instructions for Use
• Remove and unfold Q10 mask from packaging. On clean skin, apply mask by pressing evenly along the contours of your face
• Relax and allow mask to remain in place for 20-30 minutes
• Afterwards, peel off mask. Don't rinse skin after removing the mask.
• Be sure to gently pat any extra essence onto your neck, décolletage, and the back of your hand
• Tip: Seal the moisture into your skin by applying a serum, or cream immediately after removing the mask
Q10 sheet mask is soaked in a highly concentrated high-quality essence, formulated with Q10, aloë vera and lithospermum (a plantextract from Japan that has soothing and antiseptic benefits)
Aqua,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Dipropylene,Sodium Hyaluroate,Carbomer,Lithospermum Officinale Root Extract,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice Powder,Boswellia Serrata,Potassium Hydroxide,Caprylyl Glycol,Caprylhydroxamic Acid,Disodium EDTA,Allantoin,Panthenol,PEG- Hydrogenated Castor oil,Ubiquinone,Fragrance