Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Finest Hand and Body washing gel with Japanese Silk deeply cleanses, while its superior moisture-retaining capacity leaves your skin hydrated and silky soft.
The calming, delicate scent of the forest and lavender from natural essentials oils soothes body and mind. Ideal for your PM self-care ritual setting the stage for a relaxing nighttime.
No animal testing.
Exclusive at Sterre Rose Beauty.
Formulated with natural ingredients.
All skin types
• Cleanses the body thoroughly while hydrating, leaving behind silky soft skin
• 93.74% naturally-derived ingredients
• Contains organic high-quality Japanese Silk
• The high rate of amino acids in silk provide a superior moisture-retaining capacity
• Contains natural essential oils: juniper (cypress-family), lavender, frankincense incense, clary sage, ylang-ylang flower
• Calming scent from the forest and lavender helps to relax and unwind
• Doubles as body wash (shower & bath), and hand wash
Instructions for Use
• Suitable for daily use
• Take the appropriate amount of gel on your hand, or on a washcloth
• Sense the floral-woody scent to benefit the calming qualities of the natural essential oils blend
• Lather well, gently wash, clean gently and rinse off thoroughly
• For best results, after drying off skin follow with Silk Hand & Body Lotion - Calming
93.74% naturally-derived ingredients:
• Organic high-quality Japanese Silk - main ingredient for hydration
• Natural essential oils: virginia juniper (cypress-family), lavender, frankincense incense, ylang-ylang flower, bergamot, clary sage, camphor tree, bitter orange blossom (neroli)
• Plant extracts: yuzu extract
Full ingredients list
water, lauric acid, potassium hydroxide, glycerin, diglycerin, myristic acid, isopentyldiol, palmitic acid, parfum, hydrolyzed silk, citrus junos fruit extract, sodium dilauramidoglutamide lysine, polyquaternium-39, polyquaternium-7, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, butylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, citric acid, limonene, linalool