Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
High-quality performance Sake Essence Sheet Mask made in Tokyo.
In Japan, the softening and brightening skin benefits of rice and sake (fermented rice) have been known for centuries. Sake has various amino organic acids, vitamins and moisturising elements.
No animal testing.
Formulated with natural ingredients.
Free of any animal components and/or animal by-products.
• All skin types, including sensitive
• Size 25G / 1 treatment
• Made in Tokyo
• Brightens and softens your skin
• Feeds your skin with various nutrients, amino organic acids and vitamins
• Treats your skin with a big dose of moisture
• Sheet masks create a seal on your skin - your skin gets to absorb all the nourishing ingredients
• Ideal to take on your travels, won't spill in your bag
Instructions for Use
• Remove and unfold Green Tea Mask from packaging. On clean skin, apply mask by pressing evenly along the contours of your face
• Relax and allow mask to remain in place for 20-30 minutes
• Afterwards, peel off mask. Don't rinse skin after removing the mask.
• Be sure to gently pat any extra essence onto your neck, décolletage, and the back of your hand
• Tip: Seal the moisture into your skin by applying a serum, or cream immediately after removing the mask
• This sheet mask is soaked in a highly concentrated high-quality essence, formulated with Sake.
• Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Disodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Gum extract, Fragrance, , Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate.