Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The incense ritual set consists of aromatherapeutic smoke-free Japanese incense from Kyoto + a two-piece incense holder which can be rotated at any angle, and fits both Japanese and Indian incense.
• Incense scents: bamboo, sakura
• Design holder: gold, black matte
Mix and match to create the ideal set!
Handmade in Japan.
Authentic Japanese craftsmanship.
Traditional sticks of natural bamboo charcoal incense
Size: 50 sticks, 9 cm
Made in: Kyoto, Japan
Size: W16mm hole 3mm
Material: Solid brass
Made in: Takaoka City, Japan
Designer: Masataka Sumitani
• Smoke-free bamboo charcoal incense
• Subtle natural Japanese fragrance
• Aromatherapeutic benefits
• 100% natural ingredients
• Two-piece incense holder
• Fine, elegant, timeless design
• Authentic Japanese craftsmanship
• Made from 100% solid brass
• Ball can be rotated on its cradle to change the angle of the incense stick
• Features two openings to fit both Japanese (1/8"") and Indian (1/16"") incense
HOW TO USE AND CARE TIPS
• Place a stick in Luna Brass Incense Holder
• Light the incense with an open flame until a very light smoke appears
• If the flame does not go out by itself, blow lightly on it to extinguish it while preserving the incandescence
• Use a cloth and a suitable cleaner for brass to clean the incense holder when needed
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Avoid placing near flammable objects near
• Do not place anything flammable under the incense and a tray is preferred to hold it
• Do not leave incense without monitoring
• Avoid making the incense stick wet
INGREDIENTS LIST INCENSE
• Incense: Made from 100% natural ingredients from the island of Awaji, Hyogo, in Japan, where 70% of Japanese domestic incenses is produced
• Bamboo charcoal: limits the emission of smoke during combustion
• Natural perfume: oils and essences extracted from different plants depending on the chosen scent: bamboo or cherry blossoms
MATERIAL INCENSE HOLDER
Handmade from Brass